Mpower Radial Saw Type MRA 350 400 450
Call For Price
- Laser Guide Fitted as Standard
- Special angular contact roller bearings and hardened silver steel rails ensure accurate movement of the saw carriage. This feature also facilitates easy replacement giving renewed accuracy and longer machine life.
- Solid cast iron construction of arm and pillar ensure vibration free cutting.
- The arm rotates 45° to the left and right with locators/stops for positive cutting.
- Sawblade can be angled and locked securely 0-45°
- Safety features include, automatic self-braking motor, fully enclosed sawblade guide, carriage-lock mechanism and head return spring.
- Dust extraction fitted as standard. (Literature shows optional dust extraction outlet).
- Product Enquiry
|Model (standard arm/longer arm)||MRA 350/350A||MRA 400/400A||MRA 450/450A|
|Maximum diameter of saw||350mm||400mm||450mm|
|Maximum Saw Projection||108mm||133mm||155mm|
|Crosscut capacity 90°||STD||415 x 108mm||390 x 133mm||330 x 155mm|
|Crosscut capacity 45°||STD||227 x 108mm||110 x 133mm||230 x 155mm|
|Height of Work Table||813mm||813mm||813mm|
|Motor Power||3 Phase||3.0Kw (4Hp)||4.5Kw (6Hp)||4.5Kw (6Hp)|
|Motor Power||1 Phase||3.0Kw (4Hp)||3.0Kw (4Hp)||3.0Kw (4Hp)|
|Speed of Spindle||50 Hz||2850 RPM||2850 RPM||2850 RPM|
|3450 RPM||3450 RPM||3450 RPM|
|Saw Spindle Diameter||30mm||30mm||30mm|
|Dust Outlet Diameter||2 x 100mm||2 x 100mm||2 x 100mm|