Houfek Cindy Wide Belt Sanding Machine
Call For Price
Cindy is a single-opened wide belt machine mostly used for sanding window frames.
Currently satisfy as a standard wide belt machine to the width of workpiece 450 mm, so make possible a choice of optimal equipment with a view of persumed use.
Characteristic is a fixed working table and moving sanding units. For sanding large frames is possible to complete the machine with sliding supporting systems – for safety working with a workpiece.
- Product Enquiry
|300R / C / RR / RC||400R / C / RR / RC|
|Height of workpiece||mm||3 – 200||3 – 200|
|Width of sanding belt||mm||320||420|
|Speed of sanding belt||m/sec||18||18|
|Motor power for sanding belt||kW||5,5||5,5|
|Speed of feeding belt||m/min||4,5 / 9||4,5 / 9|
|Motor power for feeding||kW||0,3 / 0,47||0,3 / 0,47|
|Operated air pressure||bar||5||5|
|Diameter of exhausting||mm||150||150|
|Capacity of exhausting||m3/hr||1500||2500|
|Speed of exhausted air||m/sec||20||20|
Parameters are approximate depend on the type and configuration of the machine.
The operating parameters of the machine and its technological use are characterised mainly by the arrangement and equipping of sanding aggregates. Working aggregates are delivered in the configuration according to the customer’s request. The machine can be equipped with two basic types of aggregates, i.e. R and C type.
- The R type aggregate is equipped with sanding steel or a rubberised roller. Rollers equipped with a rubber coat can be delivered with the required hardness of coat ranging from 45 to 85 °Sh.
- The C type aggregate is equipped with a sanding roller and a sanding shoe. The sanding roller can also be delivered as in the case of the R type aggregate, with a steel or rubberised roller with the required hardness ranging from 45 to 85°Sh. Sanding rollers of C and R type aggregate are solid without the possibility to adjust the height. The height of the sanding roller creates the basic height from which measurement is carried out in relation to the position of the working table – height of the workpiece. Since the height of this roller cannot be adjusted, correction of the measured height is carried out in dependence on the thickness of the sanding belt by means of the measuring system. The working height is adjusted by moving up and down of the sanding unit. The working table with a feeding belt is solid. This constructional design of the machine makes possible suitable arrangement of machines into production lines.
- The sanding shoe for C type aggregates serves for smoothing and fine sanding of surfaces. Its contribution is the more advanced ability to copy the surface area of the workpiece and the larger area of contact of the sanding belt with the surface of the workpiece, which makes possible perfect smoothing of surfaces and partial elimination of roughness of the joint of the sanding belt. The sanding shoe is constructed solidly. It is possible to remove the bar of the shoe. The shoe is constructed in such a manner that the graphite layer is placed on a polyurethane or felt pad sealed on the steel profile.
The sanding shoe so constructed is suitable for finishing fine sanding of surfaces of monolithic workpieces from and small veneered workpieces equipped with veneer with the thickness of about 0.8 and more. The possibility to use this shoe for sanding of veneer depends on the roughness of the surface and the dimensions of the workpiece (when carrying out calibration of parts before veneering, we can achieve better results). If we exceed the possibilities of flexibility of this shoe for the surface of the workpiece, sanding of the surface will be mainly in higher places of the surface, edges and corners of the workpiece. A decisive role during these defects in sanding using the solid shoe is played by the thickness of the veneer used and its properties. The height of the shoe is set mechanically by means of a hand wheel on the front plate of the sanding machine.
The position of the shoe is indicated by an adjustable pointer with a scale. Lifting and falling of the shoe to the working position is carried out by means of a hand wheel.
- Rubbered working roller Ø 160 mm, 90 Sh
- Motorized lift of sanding unit
- Automatic star / delta switching
- Ampermeter for sanding motor
- Centering of sanding belt with infrared sensor
- Electronic measuring of table position with digital display
- Two speeds of feeding belt 4,5/9 m/min
- Rubberized press rollers
- Electromagnetic brake of main motor
- Pneumatic tension of sanding belt
- Antinoiseness protection
- CE electric and safety standard
- 10 HP (7,5 kW) motor
- Rubbered working roller Ø 160 mm, 20-45-60 Sh
- Steel working roller instead of rubbered Ø 160 mm
- Two speed of sanding belt – 9/18 m/sec
- Two speed for lift of sanding unit
- Table positioner
- Frequence converter of feeding belt speed 3 – 12m/min
- Frequence converter of main motor – belt speed 3-20m/s
- Pneumatic blower for cleaning sanding belt
- Pneumatic timed blower for cleaning sanding belt
- Sliding supporting ruler – length 1,2 m
- Sliding supporting ruler – lenght 5,2 m
- Pressure ledge for grinding short workpiece
- Automatic centering of feeding belt
- Maximum-decrease limitation of workpiece
- Module for clearing of workpiece by rotating brush140 mm diameter, 1,5 HP
- Vacuum table
- Vacuum pump
- Exhausting clappet D=150 mm (R,C)
- Special voltage 3Ph, 230/ 60Hz