- Product Enquiry
|Technical BEST 800|
|Flywheel diameter mm.||800|
|Working table sizes||1300×800|
|Cutting capacity height x width mm.||380×750|
|Blade width mm||80|
|Length of blade, mm||5090|
|Motor power HP||20 (25)|
|Saw blade speed||29|
|Net weight of machine Kg||1450|
|Flywheel diameter mm.||900|
|Working table sizes||1200×810|
|Cutting capacity height x width mm.||450×880|
|Blade width mm||78/80|
|Length of blade, mm||6230*|
|Motor power HP||15 (20)|
|Saw blade speed||33|
|Net weight of machine Kg||950|
|Technical BEST 950|
|Flywheel diameter mm.||950|
|Working table sizes||1500×1100|
|Cutting capacity height x width mm.||520×920|
|Blade width mm||110/120|
|Length of blade, mm||6310|
|Motor power HP||30 (35)|
|Saw blade speed||34|
|Net weight of machine Kg||2400|
FEEDER MOD R1
• Designed to re saw either squared pieces or logs for reduction to planks of pre set thickness.
• It is fitted with a toothed drive roller and a support fence with idle rollers which can be positioned manually.
• The roller pressure is adjustable.
• 10 fixed feed rates or speed variator
TWO/THREE ROLLERS FEEDER
• Designed to re saw either squared pieces or logs for reduction to planks of pre set thickness expecially for boards and wooden tables of big dimensions.
• It is fitted with a toothed drive rollers and a caterpillar conveyor square which can be positioned manually.
• The pressure of the feed rollers on the timber can be adjusted.
• Feed rates adjustable by speed variator.
SELF-CENTERING FEEDER MOD. R2
• Specially designed for the industrial production of matchboards, baseboards and strips in general.
• It consists of a fence with idle rollers and a set of helical feed rollers driven by a hydrostatic speed variator and permitting the timber to be fed in at high speed with absolute guarantee of continuity.
• The pneumatically-operated self-centring system provides for automatic and symmetrical opening of both the fence and the feed rollers in relation to the blade so that it is always possible to obtain two identical pieces.
• By releasing the connecting rod the R2 can also be used as a normal feeder.