Dust Extraction – Metal Quick Release Strap
Dust extraction – metal quick release strap. Sold as pair.
£19.00 – £32.00 + VAT
- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
Single, Pack of 2
Mpower 512TS Backward Tilting Spindle MoulderCall For Price
The advantages of the Mpower 512TS backward tilting spindle
- Safer working. Machining from under the workpiece makes for optimum protection.
- Possibility of machining any sizes of workpiece.
- Full use of pressure guards or power feeder without regard to the obstruction.
- Minimizing the load on spindle bearings to ensure the durability and precise moulding profile.
- Perfect dust collection. Wood chips are directed into exhaust outlets.
GMC 180mm Grey Glue Roller Applicator£122.50 – £148.20 + VAT
180 mm wide hand glue spreader for applying PVA glue. Provides a consistent coating of adhesive on any flat or curved surface. Adhesive is dispensed through an open / close dam roller and spreads the glue evenly.
Supplied with replaceable Grey rubber rollers are for PVA adhesive
Stand for 180 mm Glue Roller also available.
Robland Z3200 Panel SawCall For Price
- Standard motor power is 7.5HP, but also available in option is 5.5 & 10HP, and an automatic star-delta switch.
- Also optional is the short guide rail for parallel fence and the shortened overhead guard support – ideal for people short of space.
- All these features guarantee an optimal use of the machine. All machines are built to “CE” specifications and have passed severe testing for dudt emission.
KD 350P Mitre SawCall For Price
KD 350 Mitre Saw cutting machines are designed for straight and angular cutting of PVC, aluminum and wooden profiles.
Ring Fence£295.00 + VAT
For safe machining of curved work pieces on spindle moulders.
This fully adjustable Heavy Duty Guard comes complete with 8 / ¼” ring,
2 adjustable visors
A foot which is bolted to the table
A 12” upright and 7” crossbar.
This unit fits most types of Spindle Moulders on the market today.
Sedgwick, SCM T110, Nova Minimax T40/50, M.Power 512 &512 TS as well as the older traditional machines such as Wadkin BEM, BEL, EQ and Wilson FX ect