Mpower 512TS Spindle Moulder
The advantages of the Mpower 512TS backward tilting spindle
- Safer working. Machining from under the workpiece makes for optimum protection.
- Possibility of machining any sizes of workpiece.
- Full use of pressure guards or power feeder without regard to the obstruction.
- Minimizing the load on spindle bearings to ensure the durability and precise moulding profile.
- Perfect dust collection. Wood chips are directed into exhaust outlets.
Option LL 2.5 Metre Extension Tables With Pull Out Support
Option 40mm Interchangeable Spindle Working Height 160mm
Please note price is Ex-Works, call re Shipping
£6,850.00 + VAT
- Product Enquiry
- Working safely, in compliance with the latest safety regulation enforced.
- Hardened, ground and electronically balanced spindle in special steel guarantees the absolute absence of vibrations.
- Spindle interchangeable and collets available for use of router bits.
- Cast iron table of great solidity with ground surface.
- Sliding table in cast iron glides on six adjustable ball bearings for smooth table travel for the long term.
- Heavy cast iron, extruded aluminium fence assembly is fully adjustable.
|Dimensions of working table||1000 x 800mm|
|Working table height||900mm|
|Spindle vertical stroke||180mm|
|Max. tool diameter below table top||210mm|
|Max. tool diameter above table top||335mm|
|Spindle speed||3000 / 4000 / 6000 / 8000 / 10,000|
|Rotation||Forward and reverse|
|Sliding table dimensions (TS)||1000 x 260mm|
|Working stroke of the slide|
|Overall size||1230 x 1000 x 1340 mm|
|Packing size||1055 x 1210 x 1165 mm|
|Net weight||480 Kg|
|Gross weight||550 Kg|