Mpower BM 301 Boring Machine
Please note price is Ex-Works, call re Shipping
£2,495.00 + VAT
- Product Enquiry
Mpower 512TS Backward Tilting Spindle MoulderCall For Price
The advantages of the Mpower 512TS backward tilting spindle
- Safer working. Machining from under the workpiece makes for optimum protection.
- Possibility of machining any sizes of workpiece.
- Full use of pressure guards or power feeder without regard to the obstruction.
- Minimizing the load on spindle bearings to ensure the durability and precise moulding profile.
- Perfect dust collection. Wood chips are directed into exhaust outlets.
Rulong Spindle Moulder Type SS-512Call For Price
Up Cutting Saw ACK 550Call For Price
The Up Cutting Saw Ack 550 is designed for the straight or angular cutting operations of the large size of profiles made of PVC and aluminum materials by means of Ø 550 mm of saw blade
Robland Z3200 Panel SawCall For Price
- Standard motor power is 7.5HP, but also available in option is 5.5 & 10HP, and an automatic star-delta switch.
- Also optional is the short guide rail for parallel fence and the shortened overhead guard support – ideal for people short of space.
- All these features guarantee an optimal use of the machine. All machines are built to “CE” specifications and have passed severe testing for dudt emission.
Robland NZ 3200 Panel SawCall For Price
The NZ 3200 is a true example of approved techniques, high quality finish and ergonomic design.
The prominent lineation of the new design is reflected in all details.
Simplicity, functional form and clear controls are some of the facets that characterise this new panel saw.
The modern skin hides the result of long years of experience and approved techniques that feature in all Robland machinery.